Whenever I want to turn on any machine inside of Hyper-V, the following error message appears:
“Virtual Machine could not be started because the hypervisor is not running”
Whenever this happens, I run the following command:
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype Auto and reboot the Server. After a reboot, all Virtual Machines can be started without Problems.
Hyper-V Virtual Machine Management service is set to Automatic.
Also try to change the valuve of hvservice from Regedit
HKLM\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Services\Hvservice change start DWORD value to “2”.
If you are Using Nested Virtualization.
Deploying Hyper-V over VMware Exsi check below update :-
Turn off the VM from the Vcenter
Go to Edit Setting from the VM go to option
Go to CPU/MMU Virtualization Enable VT-x and Intel APT/AMD
Upgrade the Hardware Version to 11 for ESXi 6.0 and 13 for ESXi for 6.5
- Start the vSphere Client or vSphere Web Client and log in to the vCenter Server.
- Select the host or cluster that contains the virtual machines to upgrade.
- Click the Virtual Machines tab.
- Select and power off the virtual machines to upgrade.
- Right-click your selections.
- Select Upgrade Virtual Hardware and click Yes.
- Power on the virtual machines.