When you try to deploy a virtual machine in Windows Azure Pack to a cloud that has a capability profile selected, virtual machine creation may fail, and you receive the following errors:
- Log on to the System Center Virtual Machine Manager Admin console as an account that has administrative permissions.
- Locate VMs and Services, select Clouds, and then select the cloud to which you are deploying.
- Right-click the cloud, and then select Properties.
- Select Capability Profiles.
- Click to clear the check boxes for any profiles that are selected. Disabling all profiles enables deployment to any hypervisor.
- Restart the deployment from WAP Portal.